Superior jubilee 62mm thick acoustic office screens
Being the second generation of ECO office screens designed from the outset to combat office noise, Jubilee has been progressively developed through six prototypes with the aid of The Sound Research Laboratories.
Within the constraints of reasonable weight, bulk and cost, they are probably the most efficient noise control screens that can be produced from today’s materials.
The entire range is available as Freestanding screens with stabilising feet, or as Linked screens with stabilising feet. Flat, Curved, Vision and Shaped screens of assorted height and lengths can be mixed and linked in any order required to form departmental partitions and work cubicles.
Available in over 30 fabric colours, 22 Elfin Colours, 9 Pasco Colours. (See Colour Charts In additional images)
- Widths up to 1800mm
- Custom sizes to order
- 4 colour edge trims as standard, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Black or Brown,
- Substantial 62mm thickness
- Pinboard surface as standard
- Flame retardant to BS476, Part 7, Class
- Constructed from Solid Mdf core with 'Self Healing' pinnable board covered in foam then a fabric type of your choice.
- Fabric choice of either ...
- Elfin : 100% Polyolefin in 22 colours
- Pasco : 100% Polyester in 9 colours
Search on line using code 'OFFICE SCREENS/ROOM DIVIDERS' : if you find it cheaper call us!
- These screens are made to order & supplied direct to you from the manufacturer and are non returnable.
- Each screen is supplied with Stabilising feet as standard.
- Choice of Free Standing or Linking
- Castors and vision screens are available as optional extra cost items.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
- Vision and curve screens also available to fit with these.
- Sent to you direct from the manufacturer, normally within 7-14 working days (excludes weekends and bank Holidays). - We can supply express 2-3 days-contact us for details.
All foam components in our products are combustion modified to comply with schedule 1, part 1 of teh furniture & furnishings (fire safety) regulations S.l 1324 1989. Fabrics are flame retardant to BS 476, part 7, Class 1 or BS7176 or BS5852 part 1 source 0 (cigarette), BS5852 part 1 source 1 (Butane Flame) which ever is applicable
- Ideal for:
Dividing up desks and partitioning rooms
Stabilising support feet
Good to know:
These Office Screens are pinnable
Choice of fabric and colour - if you are unsure about the colour please ask for free fabric swatches
Free standing screens can be made mobile with optional castors (not included)
Offices, reception areas and libraries
A favourite with:
Corporate companies, hospitals and schools
The Graphs below show the results that were recorded when Jubilee acoustic screens were tested under the strict constraints of the American sound test standard NIC, which stand for Noise Isolation Coefficient.
There are two tests NIC22 and NIC23 of which the NIC23 test is the more stringent of the two tests.
Use with vision screens and half width screens to create a individual look.
Free Delivery UK Mainland Some self-assembly required.
While every effort is made to ensure the images used to sell the item accurately reflect the item advertised, it is not always possible to ensure the item received will identically match the images we use. This is due to the differing nature of colour schemes and monitors used by individuals viewing the item(s) on line. To get around this we offer a FREE service to supply a colour swatch of the fabric you require before you purchase. Please ensure you take full advantage of this service as we cannot accept back items due to the item not being the colour you expected
Browse our site to see other categories or our ebay shop for further versions, or contact us for a price for your own combination or bespoke design!
Please contact us on 01212 88 55 00 for prices. We will be pleased to assist you!
For Terms and Conditions Click Below: